What Will SEO Do For My Company? SEO activities increase web traffic and add value to your overall business image. Matt has written and published numerous SEO articles over the years and is highly experienced. "It’s not just about understanding search engine math, it’s about understanding the psychology of how people search." – Matt Chansky
How Does Momentum 18 Define SEO? SEO refers to the activities that are performed to rank high, usually on the first page, of search engine search results for a given keyword or keyword phrase. Technically speaking, SEO has two main components - an onsite strategy and an offsite strategy. Whatever activities you do to gain search engine visibility just short of a visitor clicking on an ad – that is SEO. SEO takes intelligent and proven strategies, consistent execution, and a “real” understanding of how search engines work and most importantly how people search.
What About Results? Every SEO client has succeeded. Every SEO client has had multiple keyword phrases on the first page of all the major search engines - at the very least. Why else would you pay for SEO? That being said, virtually all SEO companies will say that it is impossible to guarantee results and that results are impermanent. And that is true as well, because SEO is unlike all other marketing activities. Momentum 18's mission is to create and implement campaigns that provide clear deliverables and demonstrate our value month in and month out through increased rankings, improved analytics and ultimately a better bottom line. All activities are 100% ethical and no link-building is outsourced!
- The first step is to define a few keywords you want to go after to get rankings
- Next, define your market (local, national, or international)
- SEO is a competitive landscape and some playing fields are tougher than others, so with these two factors (above), Momentum 18 will examine the degree of difficulty in achieving results
- Momentum 18 will create and implement a campaign that will provide clear deliverables and demonstrate our value month in and month out through increased rankings, improved analytics and ultimately a better bottom line
- In-depth SEO site review & audit
- XML site map
- Keyword analysis
- Initial ranking report
- Search engine submissions
- Onsite SEO meta optimization
- Surgical (precise) link building
- Onsite SEO content optimization
- Manual directory submissions
- Press release writing and distribution
- Advanced XHTML site map
- Overall content analysis and development
- Analytics setup
- Google Places, Bing and Yahoo! Local setup
- Facebook and Twitter setup
What About Pay-Per-Click? Yes, Momentum 18 can research the best and most cost-effective keywords, set up the accounts, write and test the ads, and manage your PPC campaign.
For businesses that want search engines to know they exist. You simply need a reasonable presence for brand credibility, but you are not dependent upon SEO.
For businesses that need to be competitive for certain keyword phrases, but you don’t want to get into an all out and ongoing SEO battle with each competitor.
For businesses that absolutely must succeed on the web to survive and grow. You must rank on the first page of the major search engines and sustain your position.
Have Questions – Ready to Get Web Traffic? Please use the contact form on the contact page to start a project dialogue.